Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 2, 2008

June Releases

Once again, I missed a month of new releases. What better way to make it up than to get out June’s releases a day early! Week of June 3rd Ninja Gaiden II - Man, I’m torn on this one. I’ve heard mixed reviews so far and I’m not really one for punishingly hard games, so this may be a rental for me. Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures Robert Ludlum’s The Bourne Conspiracy - The report from the brother-in-law on the Bourne demo was a meh, so I doubt I’ll get this one. GRID - This one

No comments: