Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 2, 2008

85 down, 915 to go!

85 down, 915 to go! Well May has come and gone and I think my little walking "experiment" has been a complete success. Not on a grand scale mind you, I only lost 3 pounds, but there was other insight gained and I am ready for "the next step". During the month of May I tried to walk 3 miles everyday, but there was 6 days I didn't walk. To compensate I would walk 4 miles the next few days. At the end of it all, I averaged 2.75 miles a day, burning about 350 calories each time. My last walk was

No comments: