Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 2, 2008

Ass-Kickin' and Name-Takin':The Further Adventures Thereof

If you're a recent comer to this blog, this is my series of ongoing updates I'm sharing with readers regarding my continuing struggles to lose weight. This winter I've lost 35 pounds as of the last time I weighed myself, around 10 days or so ago, since the start of this year. The weight-loss journey affects everything in my life as I've had to spent 6-8 hours a week working out, which I've done all on my own -- no gyms, no classes, no trainers, no dietitian, nada. The food has been a journey of

No comments: