Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 2, 2008

Airlines Expected To Shrink As Peak Oil Bites

Airlines Expected To Shrink As Peak Oil Bites High oil prices have begun cutting down the size of the airline industry in the US and Europe with bankruptcies and route cancellations. What we've seen so far is only the beginning. The big airlines are losing money on every passenger and a combined market cap of just $17 billion. To fully appreciate the impact that soaring oil prices have had on the nation's beleaguered airline industry, consider that U.S. carriers will likely spend $60 billio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just imagine. The airlines will eventually "die" out. What will happen then? How are people going to get around. I personally hate flying, so I wouldn't mind at all. But if people start relying on road trips. Oh darn. We'll have the worst traffic ever. Oil us getting to us. It's getting to oilheat users as well. But they have alternatives at their disposal. For example, while working for NORA, I found out about bioheat. Turns out that this B5 blend of oil is biodegradable, reduces emissions, and produces NO greenhouse gases. Crazy isn't it?

Here's the link I found with the info: http://oilheatamerica.com/index.mv?screen=bioheat