Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 2, 2008

Brighton ROCKS :)))

I had SUCH a beautiful experience on Brighton beach today, which I would love to share. It was the first time I’ve been to the beach since I got back to the UK. As perhaps you may be aware, this is not a sandy beach â€" it’s all pebbles. As I stepped out onto the rocks, a HUGE smile spontaneously spread across my face and is actually still with me as I write this. Something about Brighton beach just really seems to resonate for me... I had a very moving experience here on my ‘spiritual’ path a cou

No comments: