Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 2, 2008

Weight loss with little effort is not plausible

My weight has been fluctuating like crazy lately. Since I’ve started my medication my appetite has taken a dive. I never want to eat. I either feel hungry and want to eat but the thought of food nauseates me. It’s a pain because food SOUNDS good until I get close to eating. I’ve lost like 6 lbs in a week and a half. I won’t complain because I certainly could use it. I know some people use diet pills like Alli but that really doesn’t help because you have diarrhea constantly and once you eat aga

No comments: