Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 2, 2008

May Weight Loss Update

May turned out to be an eventful month for the Bush household. I totally fell off the wagon this month. I only managed to lose one measly pound. That leaves me starting June at 280 lbs. The main culprit was my eating. I didn’t do well at all. But, that okay because even though I had a crappy month, I didn’t gain weight. Now it’s time to refocus. This is why I do these monthly status reports. If I manage to stray from the path, then this is my time to kick my own ass. I’m starting June

No comments: