Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 2, 2008

Trying Some New Food

I’ve been eating some of the new food that my doctor told me about to help me with my low Potassium and I have to tell you that I’m enjoying them. The dried apricots so far are my favorites. Dried dates, potatoes and almonds also top the list. I’ve also learned that many types of beans are high in potassium. So I’m going to add those slowly to my diet. I don’t like carrot juice or prune juice so I’m sticking with cranberry juice. I’m adding a little of that to the water I drink. So far, so goo

No comments: