Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Monday, June 30, 2008

Biting the Bullet!

I had a dream last night that I finally went to that gun class that I've been putting off. I really need to do that because whats the point of having a gun to protect myself if I don't know how to use it? Well, I DO know how, but I'm just damned scared of the thing!!!!! It was my moms and my dad gave it to me. Oh, and by the way, he did give me ONE of her necklaces last week. I guess thats progress. Its got 3 graduated pearls that hang vertically from a gold chain. I actually gave it to her abo

No comments: