Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Size Changes And 26 KM

Well it looks like I’ve gone from an XL or L to a size S again. I don’t remember the last time that I bought shirts in that size. I can actually wear fitted shirts once more. I bought a North Face Flight Series Veloci Tee, and Eider Drycore Dakot M and Aigle Actimum Benbow (anti-bacterial, dry fast, UV control) t-shirts. All were size S.My wife had bought me an Esprit short sleeved shirt that was size M and it fit me well. I didn’t think that size S would be the same way, but I guess it does.

No comments: