Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lossing weight with pill

The "workout pill" makes
incredible demands and has generated a lot of hype. Its ads suggest
people can eat what they want without changing their lifestyle and
still lose weight.

Weight loss experts say it is virtually
impossible for Lipozene at work. The pill is essentially a fiber pill
and its ads are misleading, they say.

"There's no secret
remedy that has been buried for all these decades. I promise you, if
there is something good, we would all know about it. The only way to
get the cardiovascular and weight emotional benefits of exercise is to
show, "advises dietician Irene Fagan.

Slendertone thingy


Believing that I was going to end up with a flat abdomen without making
a single sit-up left me with a warm feeling, but that could have been
the tension of the race around my stomach. Slendertone works by
delivering electrical impulses to your abdominal muscles. These are the
muscles that once strengthened, act like a corset which results in a
flatter stomach. "While it is good to exercise your abdominal muscles,
the truth is that we can not lose weight in one part of our body by
exercising that only part of the body," says Denise Roche fitness
instructor...

1 comment:

Best Diet Pills said...

Yeah, I agree with you. I am a pill lover. I always have my diet pill as my side dish. I really did maintain my weight which im so proud of...im 46 kg. Well, I did some exercise too.