Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 13, 2008

Grab Bag

First, just to bring a few folks up to date and to offer some commentary. I’ve been in a bear of a mood and if I snapped at you or sounded less than precious and darling in an email, please accept my blanket apology. Hormones + caregiving + work stress + rising prices = snarling Rana. Mea maxima culpa. Second, all the saints bless Dr. Susan and our sassy manicurist J. who were here most of the afternoon yesterday and kept R. entertained and happy. I’m not just saying this because she reads the

No comments: