Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Celebrity Health Week at b5media

Starting Monday, June 9, it’s going to be Celebrity Health Week here at the b5media Health & Wellness Channel. Each blog will feature as many celebrities and stars and frankly I’m at a loss what to write about. Call me a geek, but I’ve always made conscious efforts to (1) make this blog as science-based as possible, and (2) steer away from weight-loss issues. So I need some help here â€" do you know of any celebrity who incorporate functional foods and nutraceuticals into their diets?!?! Tag

No comments: