Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Diabetes Research: Where everything goes upside down

Regular visitors know that I’ve had diabetes for 10 years or so.  And that getting & keeping my blood sugar under control was the biggest reason for my weight loss adventure.  Oh, and why I’m interested in eating issues in general.  People in my family who don’t keep control diabetes die at age 62.  If they control it?  93 or more. That’s what I thought, anyway…. From the New York Times: Tight Rein on Blood Sugar Has No Heart Benefits The results provide more details and bolster findin

No comments: