Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Food Journal 6/9/2008

Snack: almonds Lunch: chicken breast strips, beans, cheese, apple, sugar-free jell-o Snack: almonds Dinner: baked tiplapia, carrots, sugar-free jell-o Snack: apple slices w/ PB, carrots, string cheese First day of phase 1 and I am not prepared. My mom (I’m home for the summer) bought frozen dinners for tonight because we have very little food in the house and it’s all pasta dishes, but I’ll find something else. My problem is that I don’t like to tell people especially my family that I’m tr

No comments: