Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 12, 2008

letting go of binge eating

I have been struggling with binge eating for decades. It's something that is done secretly and out of rebellion when I have strict rules or promises to myself to lose weight. This thread is about recognizing binge eating which is different from emotional eating. Enough of hiding and enough of fighting "the monster." These are the behaviors of binge eating and I have had all of them at different points in my life. By C. Rodell, RD. Does your eating style create physical discomfort? Do

No comments: