Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My sermon at Annual Conference

Beyond The Walls: Making Disciples of Jesus Christ for the Transformation of the World John I. Carney, Certified Layspeaker First United Methodist Church Shelbyville, Tennessee Matthew 28.19-20 (NRSV) 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age. Acts 14.21 (NRSV) 21 After they h

No comments: