Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

People Will Eventually Die in the Lincoln Tunnel

I don't know if you'll agree with me on this (like I care), but I think So I Married An Axe Murderer is Mike Myers' best movie. If he released that today, it'd probably make $100 million. Were movies always this formulaic, or am I just noticing it because I'm older, wiser and sexier? Today, it's put Mike Myers in a crazy costume with lots of makeup? Check. Get a smoking hot chick who can't act? Check. Have a tiny freak? Check. If Nickelback were to make movies, they'd make Mike Myers movies.

No comments: