Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pickles and Prunes

Pickles and Prunes 11 Jun 2008 | 04:19 pm | By Demara I just had a thought. Do you think celery and prunes have the same amount of calories??? Yesterday, I had a wonderful snack of pickles and prunes (oh and that’s dill pickles). They actually go quite well together! But boy did I feel the effects of the prunes last night, for 5 hours straight! (TMI?) haha Let’s just say I weighed the same when I went to sleep Tuesday night, as I did when I woke up Tuesday morning. I guess PGX and prunes

No comments: