Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sleep or Get Fat People, Your Choice

Sleeping or getting fat? Hmm, tough choice. Image details: Portrait of a young woman sleeping fully dressed on a white bed served by picapp.com Well, you don’t have to tell me twice to follow this advice: Get more sleep! So the deal here is that we can go about our business, scraping for anything remotely resembling rest, or we can make sleep a priority and lose weight. Boy, I’m just not sure on that one. Lemme think a sec… Okay, yeah, I’ll play. I am officially on board with the findings

No comments: