Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Standing Up for Myself

Although I ended up hating pretty much everything else about my old government job, the one redeeming factor was that it gave me a chance to experiment with my workstation. Early on I had noticed that one of my colleagues had set up his computer so that he could stand all day instead of sitting. It intrigued me and after inquiring about it, I was able to convince the office manager to set up my computer that way too. It took a week or so to get used to, and then I just loved it! At my new job,

No comments: