Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

weigh-in week 1 and some ramblings

People are always asking me to blog more often, well here i go, I searched for some information on ‘weight loss’. Ive done weight watchers before so I knew I could expect a decent loss since I did follow the program. Well, I got it. Im down 5. 6 pounds!…Ive accepted the fact that I am unfortunate enough to be one of those people with a slow metabolism who has to work really hard to lose weight….As many people struggling with their weight have heard before - I didnt gain the weight overnigh

No comments: