Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Would you get Plastic Surgery?

This weeks question comes from my recent post, The Choice for Plastic Surgery after Weight Loss. In the article I gave my reason for choosing to have plastic surgery after weight loss and I talked about how hard of a decision it was for me to make. Most comments were from those who supported my decision and they shared their views on the plastic surgery issue. However, those who had a different point of view, and felt that surgery is not the answer, got the impression they weren't able to con

No comments: