Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Accidental, Almost, Success, Failure…Forgiveness

Today I used Yahoo! to find more information on ‘memorial health’.. And this is one of the many results I found: So I gave up wheat on Ash Wednesday. I wrote myself some reminders on red paper to toss about in miscellaneous places: “Get Healthy,” “40 Days,” “I Am Wheat-Free,” and “LENT!” I was diagnosed as wheat-intolerant a few years ago, but have found it too difficult to commit to wheat-free living in a home with carb addicts (my son & husband) source: Accidental, Almost, Success, Fa

No comments: