Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Review of a Bodybuilder’s Blog

I have been into health and fitness for more than 20 years, and I started down that path by reading the classic Muscle & Fitness magazine. When I was asked to review a blog that was written by a bodybuilder, I thought that would be an experience worth sharing. The site in question is called FitnessInfoGuru, and it is written by former pro bodybuilder Vince DelMonte. I checked out Vince's No-Nonsense Muscle Building program, and although I don't own it, I did get the impression that Vince h

No comments: