Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Day Down

35min precor, 15min treadmill and wow…what a workout! I really pushed myself on the precor and did 4 minutes of jog/run-ing on the treadmill. For me, right now I am thinking 50min of cardio is good as I take Bruiser out for a walk, minimum 60min daily. I am going to try to do cardio 5x a week - but not sure if I’m going to be able to get in a workout on baseball days (Thursday). This week yes, as our game is not until 8pm. Food today was great and I kept it a bit low to combat yesterdays pizza

No comments: