Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We Made It

Yesterday marked the completion of my 30 day Shred Challenge and I wanted to share the results with you all. I am so happy about all the people who decided to join in with me. I have to tell you that it made me feel like I had support. So the stats. Total weight loss…I have no idea. I lost track because of the flu and a few of those lost pounds can be attributed to illness. Anyway I try not to be concerned with the number on the scale since it’s about how I feel and how my clothes fit. So how a

No comments: