Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How Is That Possible?

Okay, I walked 4.5 miles a day in Disney and came back 3.5 pounds heavier. I got a Wii last week and began sweating it out almost every night and have dropped NO WEIGHT. For the most part I’ve made healthy choices in food (except last night - I had a nice hamburger with onion rings and a milkshake - what? I’m PMSing right now). Last night I spent 2 hours playing tennis and boxing on the Wii - had a nice sweat going. Weighed myself before going to bed. Got up this morning, and has .5 pound HEAVI

No comments: