Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No More Excuses - Let’s Get Rid of the Addiction

When I was fat I remember planning my weight loss strategy. I’d go to a bookstore or library, for example, get a book, go home and read it (it was always a quick weight-loss diet book) then have a few more days of eating anything I wanted because “I would soon be thin and I’m celebrating before I diet.” My big problem was that I never made it for more than a few days dieting because I got sick on those loony diets. Then I’d eat again and continue gaining weight. Drinking: I drank for yearsâ€"12

No comments: