Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 12, 2008

LivingAfterWLS Food Editor Reaches Goal Weight!

LivingAfterWLS Food Editor Reaches Goal Weight! Barbara (left) and Lynn (right) at the LivingAfterWLS Directors' Meeting: Our good Neighbor and LivingAfterWLS Food Editor Celadon (Barbara Gibbons) has reached her weight loss goal!!! And she is just too darn sweet and modest to post about it. Registered member read about it in her blog: About Goal and Maintenance. I consider Barbara my dear friend and power player in the LivingAfterWLS community. I can assure you, my darling Neighbors,

No comments: