Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Misadventures of a Sweaty Lady

Today, I ran around like a crazy person. I spent 3 hours looking for a dress for a wedding that I am in THIS SATURDAY. I'm the only attendant, the matron (read: old lady) of honor. I spent 3 hours looking in mirrors and hating how I look. I spent 3 hours covered in tummy sweat, boob sweat and mustache sweat. All while wearing spanx. I was very, very attractive, kinda what an old hot dog looks like sitting out in the sun on a buffet table at a barbecue. Yes, that's exactly what I looked l

No comments: