Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

poem | Elegy For My Unkown Child

Elegy for My Unknown Child it was an october half-moon when you told me about the watcher in your belly my excitement’s first thought was something not even our love had occasioned: i will give up cigarettes my candle burning low, less feared than a young and feeble flame with no one to tend the tinder so, three full moons later, i met your tears, a twigbare landscape outside, shivering, i remember our time together in dublin, that beguiling warm day when i read aloud heaney’s ‘elegy for

No comments: