Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 12, 2008

More on math

I am NOT a girl who goes for cliches or trite sayings, and the weight-loss world (if there is such a thing) is full of them. My primary problem is that most of them seem so negative and belittling. I mean, consider exhibit A: A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. On the surface, sort of cute, right? But when you think about it, a terrible message to send. It essentially demonizes all food, regardless of nutrition, and warns you about those damnable hips. I’m sorry, but hips are lovely

No comments: