Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Word Selfish Has a Bad Rap in Mom’s World

HomeBizNotes.com By JoLynn Braley Would you say that the last way any mom would describe herself would be with the word selfish? I’d agree with that and I’m not a mom! Moms take care of everyone - not only the kids, the house, the hubby, but when you add in running a home-based business, where does that leave time for mom? Well here’s a thought that I propose â€" you’ve got to be selfish if you want to be the best mom and business owner you can be. What the heck am I talking about? How can

No comments: