Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 30, 2008

Childhood regression

I’m back in my routine today after spending eight days with my mom and grandparents. The trip was lovely, and I mostly handled it well (considering how many sweets are available at my grandparents' house and that I got that stupid phone call from the nurse in the middle of it). I noticed though, how easy it is to regress into old feelings from childhood while in their presence, even though I’m almost thirty-freaking-five now. The event that really triggered this for me was Sunday lunch at a sea

No comments: