Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 30, 2008

An Unlikely Bond

*I wrote this piece 4 years ago and have tried, relentlessly, to get it published. But since Dad's passing, I have tried, relentlessly, to forget it exists -- tried to forget I ever thought these awful things, said these horrible words. Writing parts of this piece, and reading it again now, hurts me unbearably. But this is all part of me; my selfishness, and our at times rocky relationship, is part of my truth. And therefore, to paint a fuller portrait of myself, and for my own healing and self

No comments: