Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 30, 2008

Favorite Things

Not as good as Oprah (read you ain't getting any free shit from me), but I figured I would share some of my favorite things with you all. 1. Losing 40 pounds. Yes, as of Sunday, May 25th, I am officially 40 pounds lighter. I can not even articulate how fucking awesome that feels to say. 2. Speaking of Oprah, did anyone see her Summer Favorite Things episode? Did you see the recipe for The Best Turkey Burger EVER?? Well, it isAMAZING!! I made them over the weekend and OH. MY. GOD. they fuc

No comments: