Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 30, 2008

Hitting Rock Bottom and Losing 100+ Pounds…Two Smart Questions For Breaking Bad Habits

My wife handed me a Ladies Home Journal this afternoon to point out an interesting article on weight loss.  Basically, the article featured five women who had all lost over 100 pounds each and kept it off for over a year.  Some started at over 300 pounds and had lost an amazing 140+ pounds. I always love to see success stories like these.  I enjoy looking at the before and... ******************************************************** **** You are subscribed to the summary **** Feed. Get the ful

No comments: