Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day weekend.

Our Memorial weekend was perfect! I’m ever the spontaneous one in the family so imagine what fun it was for me that I was able to drive off to Vegas with hubby, Erynne and my mom with only a day’s notice (less than, actually. Went online on Friday morning, reserved and paid for a car around 9ish, picked it up at the airport past noon and we were on the road around 4ish). It was awesome. The only maddening part was getting stuck in traffic for 3 hours (get this: 64 miles was all we accomplish

No comments: