Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 30, 2008

Playing the numbers

Since I'm going away for the summer, I wasn't able to get an appointment with my endocrinologist until I return, so the whole blood work thing has to wait. However, I decided to check my sugar yesterday using my mom's monitor. I even took my blood pressure and pulse with her other stuff, too. For about three years, my blood sugar has been running around 100 +/- a few points here and there (o.k...more like 115 a couple of times). Yesterday, it was 87. When I tested my blood pressure it was 129/

No comments: