Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pregnant by surprise at 45

Photo by Christine Luksza By photographing pregnant women, I hope to share with others all the curious features their bodies temporarily behold. "Surprise Baby" is my OB GYN, who found herself pregnant by surprise at 45, just when she was ready for menopause and "Change" features my sister-in-law who had her first child at 41 and single. Source: http://www.artofpregnancy.com/artist.php 4481~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* When I first brought my little baby home from the hospit

No comments: