Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 30, 2008

So, How Do I Get There From Here?

Last night, I had a fun-filled evening watching the Wings game (even though they lost, it was still a great game, or at least a great 3rd period), chatting with some cute boy in the UK and yapping on Twitter. Then I couldn’t sleep. Until 2:30 a.m. I’m blaming the excitement of the game and the gallons of Crystal Light “energy” I drank yesterday. No more of that shit for me. I’ll stick to the non-energizing Crystal Light, tyvm. I totally overslept this morning, too; completely turned off my alar

No comments: