Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to Ultra Lite - Modified

As I spent the last few months not dieting on the Ultra Lite or any weight loss program, I’ve had time to think about the positive and negative components of Ultra Lite. I’ve compiled a list of items that I believe will ultimately cause me to stumble and not be able to maintain the program through completion. Here is the list and what I plan on changing: 1. No caffeine in my coffee - I can live with this, but… 2. No milk, creamer, any type of “lightening” agent in my coffee - I can’t live lik

No comments: