Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Getting to First Base (Bachelorette 4 Round of 15)

I look forward to a season when the show segues from the Magic Castle to having Siegfried help Roy find a wife. I’ve never thought of Tommy Lasorda as a romantic advisor, but that may have something to do with the book Secrets of a Hollywood Super Madam. When I compare the Dodger Stadium date to the tennis date during the Matt-Shayne season, I think it’s a clear sign that Fleiss (try connecting some dots here Tommy Lasorda, Jody Gibson's former friend Heidi Fleiss) is probably a bit more on h

No comments: