Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

MMA puts new twist on SNL classic "Oops I Crapped My Pants"

MMA puts new twist on SNL classic "Oops I Crapped My Pants" Posted on Wed May 28, 2008 at 10:34:10 AM EST in Other Sports More on: MMA, crap, Corey Wethey, Fred Mitchell (all tags) If you've never been to a mixed martial arts fight in person then you're missing out. Sure, watching it at home is great, but it's nothing like being there live. The hoopla is half the fun. When you're sitting at home on your couch then you're not experiencing all the sights, sounds and smells of combat. Ac

No comments: