Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Need A Buddy!

Ciao from bella Italia! I sent an invite to one of my sisters to join me here, but I'd still like another buddy to help keep me accountable. My husband and I are in this together (the weight loss), but blogging really isn't his thing as he already has to deal with computers so much at work. I'm a 42 year old SAHM/Homeschooling Mom to four boys ages 5/8/8/9, and I have about 15 lbs to lose. What I really want is to get the weight I have back into shape rather than a blob! I have an elliptic

No comments: