Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Notes on Sewing Again

Notes on Sewing Again Posted by banane on May 27th, 2008 â€" in Uncategorized Working on a cross-over dress with lining. w00t! Crafts, as a newly unemployed, fill the void somewhat. Or at least postpones the inevitable job-searching! BTW I’m free for lunches. When I was 16, I wanted to be a seamstress. I thought my life would be perfect if i got a small Victorian in downtown San Jose and sewed wedding dresses all day. I spent a lot of time sewing, then, and sometime before I graduated high sc

No comments: