Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pinkberry, eat your heart out

Today during lunch I decided to get some frozen yogurt goodness. My New York readers will know all about Pinkberry, but for those of you who don't...wikipedia refers to it as an "upscale franchise of frozen dessert restaurants." It's basically a hyped-up trendy frozen yogurt place---the Kirspy Kreme of frozen yogurt. It's quite trendy. But also tasty. Anyways, I didn't go there. Instead, I went next door (quite literally like 4 doors down the street) to Very Berry, one of those places that peop

No comments: