Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update on My Exercising Experience

Last month I started my exercise program of walking and bike riding.  What I have been doing is one day I walk and the next day I will ride bikes with my son.  By alternating between the two my body seems to do better with that routine.  I have been walking almost 2 miles and it takes me 35 minutes to do that.  I think that is pretty good considering how out of shape I am and with having ME/CFS . My son and I ride bikes almost 2 miles and we use the same route that I walk on.  So I’m sure eve

No comments: