Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

X-FILES AND... NUTRISYSTEM?

My mom forwarded me this article a couple of days ago, and I thought I'd send it along.  I figured you might get a kick out of this bit of free promotion the new "X-Files" movie is getting on the NutriSystem website, of all places! We want to believe in...weight loss?  :) Alyssa Agents Dana Scully and Fox Mulder are back to further their never-ending investigation of all things paranormal, unexplainable, and just plain creepy in this summer’s The X-Files: I Want to Believe. But you can uncov

No comments: